Friday 6 March 2015

Haul Ass To... Cox & Cox

I discovered Cox & Cox last year when I was looking for some photo frames. I found these copper hanging frames  which I loved, and which now hang on our living room wall. I kind of wish that I had refrained from looking at anything else on the website as I love so much of it! I have kept the purse strings tight though and haven't ordered anything else... but you should!  Not least because if you enter the code MVC18 you will receive 18% off your order. Warning though the code expires tomorrow!

Here are my top picks, full prices below and 18% discount price in brackets:



Angel Wings £35 (£28.70)                 

Gold Cutlery Set £75 (£61.50)

Gold Candle  £17.50 (£14.35)

Floral Vintage Suitcase £30 (£24.60)

Wooden Birds £20 (£16.40)

Copper Bud Vases £40 (£32.80)

Display Domes From £35 (£28.70)

Glass Memories Box £20 (£16.40)

Frame wise, there are a number of variations to the ones we have below. We went for black and white photos of Teddy which works well with the copper and the lilac ribbbon. 




Anything take your fancy? It's not the cheapest place to buy home products but I think for something special or unique it's worth splashing out on occasionally. If I ever have a daughter I am totally getting the angel wings for her room! They have some cute Easter gifts in at the moment too so go and have a mooch. 

Happy shopping! x

No comments:

Post a Comment