Friday 7 August 2015

VSH #5... Go Set A Watchman




No surprises with this month's choice folks! As I said in July I chose To Kill A Mockingbird to mark the release of the sequel Go Set A Watchman and to re-read the original before turning to the much anticipated new release. 

So it's only logical that the sequel is the next book choice, and as the two books are linked (albeit from what I've heard they are pretty different in reality!) I thought I would post my review of the two at similar times, and also because I know not everybody has finished TKAM yet - or even started it Mother and Husband!!

I have purposely steered very clear of any reviews of Go Set A Watchman as I want to go straight into it with an open mind. In fact my knowledge of what the story covers is very limited, aside from being aware that Scout is once again the narrator only this time round she is in her mid 20s and is returning from New York City to see Atticus. 

You can purchase Go Set a Watchman in hard copy here or for the kindle here.

I hope you'll join me, and let's hope it lives up to the hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment