Friday 17 July 2015

Haul Ass to... the beauty bargain basement!

It's been a while hey?! But I'm back with some Friday treats for you and this week there are 50 of them! I cannot take any credit whatsoever though as I am simply pointing you in the direction of Sali Hughes' 50 best buys under £20 recent round up which you will find if you click here. For those of you who don't know, Sali is an all round beauty guru who writes a regular column for the Guardian and who, when it comes to make-up, hair and beauty products, is the bomb. 



I came across this list a couple of weeks ago and straight away at least half of the items went on my wish list. Some I had already come across (hello fellow Elnette devotees) others were completely new to me and I am looking forward to giving a whirl, for example the Vichy serum which I've seen on twitter is causing quite the stir and the burt's bees hand cream which sounds gorgeous and has been requested for my upcoming birthday :-). I have already purchased the wet brush which I love! It is a godsend if, like me, your hair resembles a birds nest after being washed, especially as I have recently been doing the 'reverse wash' - has anyone else? Maybe a post topic in it's own right! 

Has anyone got any favourites from this list? What about other budget buys you love?

Gems I have come across myself include this Collection 2000 concealer which I honestly can't tell apart from Touche Éclat when it's on, baby oil as an all round moisturiser and Max Factor's False Lash Effect mascara which for some reason I haven't replaced despite it running out around a year ago and none of the replacements I've been using since coming close! 

I hope you find something you like and join in the beauty chat. What else are you going to do on a Friday afternoon?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment